Monday, July 28, 2008

Technical help!

For anyone who is wondering why these blog posts aren't coming more often, I thought I'd share this small fact about the potato soup blog:

It took me nearly an hour to upload the pictures and edit the blog post.

That's not including the time it took to write it out, or take the pictures, or upload the pictures to my computer, or edit the photos. Simply the amount of time I had to spend at the computer to upload the pics. I have to email the pictures to my blog, and for some reason it only lets me send 3, maaaaaybe 4 photos at a time; if I try to send more, the email is returned to me b/c the file is too big. I have no idea why I can take so few pictures; when I did my first few, I could upload 6 or 7 photos at a time, so it was no sweat. Now it takes a few minutes to send each email, and then I have to cut/paste the pictures from the emails into the blog. And then I mess with the spacing and font and all that jazz.

Long story short, if anyone knows a better blogging site for picture uploading, I'd love to hear about it! Right now each post takes me almost 2 hours from start to finish.

Thanks!

No comments: